Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular Bachelors Degree Programme pursued by students after class 12th.The BBA course is the gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in numerous sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Finance & Global Business.
BBA is a three year Professional undergraduate course in Business Management. It is open to students from all three streams i.e., Science , Arts and Commerce. The course offers knowledge and Training in Management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. The course will help students learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects. The course will acquaint the students with various aspects of Business Administration, Market, Marketing trends Legal Aspects related to Business , Quantitative Techniques used for project management, Cost control and practical Knowledge of Income Tax & Income Tax Returns.
WHY DO BBA?
For students who wish to build a career in the Management or Business field after Class 12th, BBA is the perfect option. With the cut-throat competition in the business and corporate world, one needs to have strong leadership and Managerial Skills if one wishes to have a flourishing career in the field. A student who pursues BBA after class 12th will have a wide range of job opportunities available to him/ her. BBA graduate can also opt for Higher education such as MBA, M.Com to fast track their career in the Management and Business field.
Here are a few reasons why should one pursue a BBA course:
- A stepping stone in the careers of students who wish to excel in the business and management world.
- Better career opportunities.
- Good salary.
- A better understanding of market requirements and various global trends that is required for different careers in this field.
- BBA course will impart the knowledge required to study further in the same field.
- Develop leadership, managerial, entrepreneurial and people skills.
Eligibility Criteria and Entrance Exams:
- Aspirants who have completed their Class 12th in any stream from a recognised educational board or university can pursue BBA.
- The candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% aggregate and above in Class 12 (45% in case of SC/ST candidates)
BBA Human Resource Management
BBA Global Business