To create a global community that values and protects our environment.
To sensitize, influence and support communities to protect the natural heritage of the Country and to ensure that natural resources are judiciously utilized for an ecologically sustainable future.
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Revive the indigenous knowledge of organic farming, bio -fertilizer and rain water harvesting, use of renewable energy sources for sustainable development of our society.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the indiscriminate dumping and burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places as they choke drains and sewers, cause water logging and provide breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Organize tree plantation program, awareness program such as Quiz, painting competitions, wall magazines and rally etc. regarding various environmental issues and educate students about re-use of waste material & preparation of products out of waste.
- Organize Nature Trail in Wild Life Sanctuaries/ Parks/ Lakes areas to know about the Bio-diversity
eco club 2013-14
eco club 2014-15 2014-15
Eco-Club 2015-16 2015-16
Eco-Club 2016-17 2016-17
Eco-Club 2017-18 2017-18
Eco-Club 2018-19 2018-19
Eco-Club 2019-20 2019-20
Eco-Club 2020-21 2019-20
Celebration of world earth Day 2022 2021-22