- Minimum 75% lecture attendance is compulsory for appearing in the ESE.
- A student who remains absent continuously for 7 days or more, his/her name will be struck off from college roll.
- A student’s name is struck-off twice then he/she will not be re-admitted to the college.
- A student is liable to pay all dues and fines as long as he/she remains on the college rolls.
- Application for any kind of leave on prescribed proforma should be submitted well in time.
- Leave upto three days will be sanctioned by the tutor on the recommendation of concerned teacher.
- Leave above three days upto six days will be sanctioned by the senior tutor.
- The leave for more than six days will be sanctioned by the Principal on the recommendation of the concerned subject teacher/senior tutor.
- Medical leave for a period of over 6 days the student must produce medical certificate.
* Students participating in inter-college competitions should note that the practice/ rehearsal timing should be either before the classes (Early Morning) or after classes (Evening) because all such activities form a part, but not the substitute of Academics/ studies.
Library-cum-identity card (I- card)
- Every student will be issued an identity card. Every student must keep his/her I-card with him during college hours and the same has to be produced by student whenever required by the college authorities.
- In case, the I-card is lost, a duplicate card will be issued only after an FIR is registered with the nearest police station and an original copy thereof is appended with such request.
- Duplicate I-card will be issued after depositing ₹ 20/-.
Procedure for making identity card (I- card)
After depositing admission fee and dues every student gets issued an I-Card from college librarian on production of his/her fee receipt. After having affixed his/her own photograph and filled all entries in the I-card, every student must get it duly signed by principal within 10 days from his/her date of admission.
General conduct/discipline rules
Any of the following activities will be considered a breach of discipline :
- Graffities i.e. any sort of writing on the walls/ black-board/ rooms etc.
- Damaging the college property.
- Loitering about in the corridors thereby causing disturbance to the classes.
- Possessing drugs and smoking in the college campus.
- Accompanying outsider to the college.
- Coming without I-Card in the college.
- Ragging in any form.
- Use of mobile phones in the campus is strictly banned except in specified areas. Defaulters will be penalized.
Note : all students must note that ragging inside/outside the campus is a cognizable offence. In case, a student found guilty of indiscipline in any activity in any manner, the college administration shall take appropriate action against such offenders.