Vallabh government college is situated around famous Paddal Ground, the heart of the mandi town. The compact and well-maintained campus has two main buildings (one under construction), four other buildings for science, Arts, commerce and library. The college has 32 well ventilated and spacious classrooms and a new building under construction that will add up more classrooms. All kind of facilities are made available for the students within campus.
- College has a big conference hall for organizing staff meetings.
- College has one multipurpose hall and one more under construction to accommodate 800 students each to organise various types of activities like examination, sports and cultural activities etc.
- Whole college campus is under 24×7 CCTV surveillance for security. In addition, two security personnel are deputed at college main gate.
- Students are provided clean drinking water through water purifiers and coolers and canteen facility is also available within college campus.
- College has also set up post office counter and bus pass counter within the campus.
- Girl’s hostels are also located within main campus of college.
- Staff Quarters/Residence are available for teaching and non-teaching staff within campus.