The college has two Girls' Hostel and one Boys' Hostel
with a capacity to accommodate 140 girls and 65 boys.
Hostel is allotted on academic merit basis. The
following rules are strictly to be observed by the hostel
- The Hostel Warden appoints a Hostel Prefect who
looks after the discipline and daily attendance of
- The Mess is run on co-operative basis.
- No boarder is allowed to use electric appliances in
- Entry of outsiders in the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Use of drugs orintoxicants, smoking and ragging in
the hostel are offences which can result in the
eviction of the offender from the hostel.
- Pets are not allowed in the hostel.
- No boarder is allowed to precede to his/her native
place without prior permission of Hostel warden.
- On leaving /vacating the hostel, the boarder shall
have to procure a “No Dues Certificate” from the
Note : Candidate has to apply for the refund of
security within the period of six months after the
completion of his/her course failing which the
security will be forfeited.
||Fee and Funds
||Amount to be charged
||Hostel Admission fee
Room rent per
seat @ Rs. 30.00 per month
||Hostel Security (Refundable)
Furniture Security (Refundable)
Hostel Identity Cards
Common Room Fund
Clerical Assistance Fee
Mess Charges Extra
Hostel Maintenance fund @ Rs 400 per month will be charged separately