The Old Students Association (OSA) of the college was constituted on 7th September 1998. The OSA has been registered under the provisions of the Himachal Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2006 (Act No. 25 of 2006).
Aims and objectives
- To do the needful to the cause of education in the institution as decided by the members of the executive committee by majority of votes from time to time.
To hold periodic re-union of the old students to help maintain links with their alma-mater.
- To highlight the healthy traditions of the college in the field of academics, cultural activities and sports.
- To cooperate with the college administration for the betterment of the institution.
- To arrange periodic lectures from old students to the new students in their respective fields of specialisation.
- To retain the old structure and heritage of the college.
Any ex-student of this college is eligible to become a member of the association, provided he must be above 18 years of age.
|Executive committee for Session 2022-23|
||Sh. Preay Vart Sharma, Renowned Lawyer
|Vice president||Sh. Anil Sharma, Freelancer|
|General secretary||Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Associate Professor |
| Treasurer||Dr. Vivek Kapoor, Associate Professor|
|Media Advisor||Dr. Chaman Premi, Assistant Professor|
The executive body will take every step to achieve its objectives and will be responsible for the smooth working of the association, property and record of the OSA.